Rebecca Tutton, JD, RN
Dir., Risk Management and Patient Safety, AMIC
- Hospital Risk Management
- HIPAA and EMTALA (Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act)
- Hospice, grief, death and dying
- BS in Health Education, Univ of FL
- RN, St. Petersburg College
- JD, Univ of AR at Little Rock
With more than 20 years of experience in risk management at health systems across the southern United States, Rebecca brings a vast wealth of knowledge to her role as Director of Risk Management and Patient Safety for Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company (AMIC). Prior to AMIC, Rebecca worked more than 15 years as Director of Risk Management for the University of Arkansas for Medical Services.
In addition, her experience as CEO of a hospice in Florida, plus her risk management work at St. Vincent Medical Center in Little Rock, AR, give her a broad understanding of potential risks in multiple health care settings.