"It may sound simple, but my favorite part of this job is working with clients. I like that we’re able to offer a personal touch and build long-term relationships with our customers."
Steven DuBois, RN, BSN, CPHRM, CHEM
Manager, Sr. Risk and Patient Safety Consultant, MMIC
- Risk Management, Surgery
- Infection Control
- Long-Term Care
- BS in Biology, University of WI, Oshkosh
- BS in Nursing, Bellin College of Nursing, WI
- Advanced Nursing Certificate in Legal Nursing, Chippewa Valley Technical College, WI
- Certificate in Risk Management, Ohio University/OHIC Insurance
- American Society of Healthcare Risk Management, (ASHRM), Nat’l, MN and WI chapters
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
For more than 20 years, Steve has focused on helping clients keep patients and staff safe, offering a variety of services for all types of health care providers and facilities. Steve leads risk management assessments and patient safety education, and also makes sure he stays in touch with the client’s business—including offering ideas for improving patient relations and helping them maintain and improve their bottom line.
Steve joined MMIC in 2007, and makes it a priority to meet with clients on a regular basis. As Manager, he oversees accounts for patient safety consultants with customers in Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Minnesota and Wisconsin.