With more than 30 years as a physician, Gene Lariviere, MD, shares a common dream with Constellation—to make it easier for physicians and all those who heal to do their work. Dr. Lariviere’s experience makes him especially qualified to assist Constellation in proactively finding new ways to help caregivers and to best position the company for the challenges ahead.
When not working as a surgeon or board member, he enjoys making furniture and doing other woodworking. He is also continually fascinated with history—currently learning everything he can about World War II.
- MD, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- BS, Zoology, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Professional and Community Service
- American College of Surgeons
- Iowa Chapter, American College of Surgeons, Iowa City, IA
- American Medical Association
- Iowa Medical Society, Des Moines, IA
- Iowa Medical Society Alliance