Through her work at Constellation, Sue Ann Crook, MD, hopes to leave a legacy for future physicians and care providers. She has been in leadership positions in her practice and in external organizations for more than 20 years. Dr. Crook brings her experience as both a physician and a leader to help ensure Constellation remains a successful, mission-driven company that will serve care providers for many years to come. She enjoys collaborating with her fellow board members, and finds them energetic, smart and passionate about their efforts to lead Constellation into the future.
Outside of work, Dr. Crook enjoys time with her active family—golfing, skiing, scuba diving and just playing outside. She is a serious animal lover—currently the proud owner of a Rhodesian Ridgeback and a Dachshund—as well as a volunteer for Second Hand Hounds. It is not uncommon to find a foster dog in her home as she helps to “train them up” for their “forever” home.
- MD, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- BS, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
Professional and Community Service
- Fellow, The American College of Radiology
- Alternate Representative, MN Medicare Carrier Advisory Committee
- Chairperson, Ultrasound Committee, Minnesota Radiological Society, Minneapolis, MN
- The Radiologic Society of North America
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound, Reston, VA
- Minnesota Medical Association, Minneapolis, MN
- East Metro Medical Society, Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN
- Volunteer, Second Hand Hounds, Minnetonka, MN