With a diverse set of work experience—from health care and human resources to IT and senior leadership—Gary Botine brings a wealth of insight to help move Constellation into the next phase of organizational growth. His current role at Mary Greeley Medical Center—a 220-bed regional medical center in Ames, IA—as well as his senior leadership roles in non-health care industries, including finance and global manufacturing, give Botine a unique perspective and expertise to assist in strategy development and business decisions. He finds Constellation a great fit with his current work at Mary Greeley, whose tagline, “Doing What’s Right,” is well aligned with Constellation’s brand strategy, “Together for the common good.”
When he’s not at work or in a board meeting, Botine enjoys traveling with his wife—including biking along the Danube River, and golfing whenever they get a chance.
- BA, Accounting, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa
Professional and Community Service
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Iowa Society of CPAs (ISCPA), Des Moines, IA
- Health Care Compliance Association, Minneapolis, MN
- Healthcare Financial Management Association, Westchester, IL