Thank you for subscribing.
Check out our latest news and education to view our recent webinars and more content that’s good for care teams and your business.
- Reducing Obstetrical Harm With Electronic Fetal Monitoring Team Training
- Responding Effectively to Harm in Healthcare: New Tools, Resources and Learning Opportunities
- Preventing Injury Due to Unsafe Wandering and Elopement
- Improving Care and Communication Postoperatively
- Building a Culture That Supports Early Reporting of Harm Events
Latest Blog Articles
Learn how Sparrow Hospital implemented collaborative clinician and care team training to make labor and delivery safer.
A review of our obstetrical (OB) claims reveals that the majority are related to recognizing and treating fetal distress and involve communication breakdowns among the OB team. Learn how we can help.
Informed consent goes far beyond a signature on a consent form; it is a process of ongoing conversations that are held at critical points in the care process. Learn how we can help.