Wednesday, February 10, 2021 | 12:00 PM CST
HEAL℠ Prepare Toolkit: Culture – Why it Matters
When a harm event occurs, organizational culture can determine whether a care team member feels safe admitting a mistake or speaking up in that moment. Leadership sets and models expected behaviors that reduce harm events and mitigate the degree of harm when events do occur. This webinar will provide an overview of leadership actions, tools and resources to set course to measure, improve, monitor and sustain your organizational culture.
This webinar will provide information enabling you to:
- Discuss the importance of leadership support to organizational safety.
- Select methods to assess and measure your safety culture.
- Use tools and resources to enhance your culture of safety and early reporting of harm events.
- Kristi Eldredge RN, JD, CPHRM, Constellation Sr. Risk Consultant
- Betty VanWoert RN, BSN, CPHRM, Constellation Sr. Risk Consultant