Thank you for registering for our webinar
A registration confirmation email has been sent to your inbox with details on how to join our webinar.
Questions? Email us at Communications@ConstellationMutual.com.
- Recognizing and Defusing Aggressive Behavior Before Violence Erupts
- Onboarding Advanced Practice Providers to Enhance Care and Reduce Risk
- Constellation, Inc. Finalizes Agreement to Merge with Curi Holdings, Inc.
- Reducing Obstetrical Harm With Electronic Fetal Monitoring Team Training
- Responding Effectively to Harm in Healthcare: New Tools, Resources and Learning Opportunities
Latest Blog Articles
The top responsible specialties involved in diagnostic error claims include emergency medicine, radiology, and family medicine. Learn how to reduce risks.
The top drivers of malpractice claims are surgical treatment errors, diagnostic errors, and obstetrical errors. Learn more about how to mitigate risk.
Improper medical treatment results in kidney failure but early reporting and intervention speeds the path to resolution for both the patient and care team.