Leaders who care
Board of Directors
Jacques D. Beveridge, MD, FACOG
Cheyenne Women’s Clinic, Cheyenne, WY
As a physician with experience in both rural health care delivery as well as high-risk medical practice and liability, Jacques D. Beveridge, MD, brings his caring, level-headed approach to the board of directors. According to Dr. Beveridge, passionate, visionary thinkers moving the company forward in exciting new ways is what inspires him most about Constellation.
During his non-work hours, Dr. Beveridge enjoys the great outdoors and time with family—coaching, playing and watching volleyball, as well as hunting, fishing and skiing with his wife and daughters.
- MD, Creighton University School of Medicine, NE
- BS, Speech/Language Pathology and Audiology, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
Professional and Community Service
- Member, Wyoming Governor Gordon, Health Care Task Force
- Fellow, The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty, University of Wyoming College of Health Sciences, Laramie, WY
- Clinical Instructor, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA