Leaders who care
Board of Directors
Jacques D. Beveridge, MD, FACOG
Cheyenne Women’s Clinic, Cheyenne, WY
As a physician with experience in both rural health care delivery as well as high-risk medical practice and liability, Jacques D. Beveridge, MD, brings his caring, level-headed approach to the board of directors. According to Dr. Beveridge, passionate, visionary thinkers moving the company forward in exciting new ways is what inspires him most about Constellation®.
During his non-work hours, Dr. Beveridge enjoys the great outdoors and time with family—coaching, playing and watching volleyball, as well as hunting, fishing and skiing with his wife and daughters.
- MD, Creighton University School of Medicine, NE
- BS, Speech/Language Pathology and Audiology, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
Professional and Community Service
- Member, Wyoming Governor Gordon, Health Care Task Force
- Fellow, The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty, University of Wyoming College of Health Sciences, Laramie, WY
- Clinical Instructor, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA