Leaders who care
Board of Directors
Peter F. Bornstein, MD, MBA
St. Paul Infectious Disease Associates, Ltd., St. Paul, MN
As an Infectious Disease physician, Peter F. Bornstein, MD, feels privileged to work with physicians across all specialties, in all settings, to help patients heal. As a Constellation® board member, Dr. Bornstein brings his clinical experience as partner and physician at St. Paul Infectious Disease Associates—a private practice that sees patients at various hospitals and clinics across the Twin Cities—as well as his business experience and education, to strengthen the bonds between physicians, patients and other providers.
Dr. Bornstein is excited to be involved in health care at a time when new technology and other innovations are creating opportunities to help patients, providers and care teams work better together. He feels Constellation is positioned well to help physicians and other providers understand the risks in these new opportunities.
In his free time, he enjoys traveling and exploring the world with family. Dr. Bornstein is also a beekeeper, taking up the tradition with his wife, who just happens to be a third generation beekeeper. He finds this unusual hobby to be a great way to stay connected to the environment and notes that “it pays sweet dividends as well!”
- MBA, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- MD, Rush Medical College, Chicago, IL
- BA, Natural Sciences, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Professional and Community Service
- Medical Epidemiologist, Health East Care System, MN
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Twin Cities Medical Society, MN