Leaders who care
Constellation Senior Leadership
As Chief Legal Officer of Constellation and its medical professional liability (MPL) companies, Nick Ghiselli manages the day-to-day legal affairs of the corporations, including board governance, regulatory issues, coverage, bad faith and general litigation. In his role, Nick provides a legal perspective on company issues while proactively addressing potential legal problems. He also oversees the claim department at Constellation and manages outside counsel.
In Nick’s view, it’s essential that policyholders feel supported with the peace of mind that Constellation will be there when they face a claim or legal issue. Nick’s extensive background in medical malpractice includes roles as a former prosecutor for the City and County of Denver, practicing medical malpractice defense for five years and as in-house legal counsel for COPIC Insurance for ten years.
In his spare time, Nick enjoys skiing, fly fishing, weightlifting and cycling.
- JD, University of Denver College of Law, Denver, CO
- BA, Business Administration, University of San Diego, San Diego, CA
Professional and Community Service
- Board Member, Silent Partners, Pasadena, CA
- Member of the Colorado and Denver Bar Associations
- Chair Interprofessional Committee – Colorado Bar Association
- Chair of the Iowa Healthcare Access Coalition
- Former Trustee for the Denver Bar Association
- Former Board President for Rocky Mountain Youth Clinics