Risk Mitigation and Response team
Meet the Team
RN, BSN, LNCC, CPHRM
Senior Risk Consultant
“I am passionate about helping our customers navigate harm events in a better way. When harm events are addressed with empathy and thoughtful responses, further harm can be minimized.”
Monica Chadwick brings over 30 years of experience as a registered nurse and over 15 years of claim and medical professional liability (MPL) experience as a Senior Risk Consultant and Regional Team Lead for Constellation®.
In her role, Monica provides consultative, educational services on risk mitigation best practices and strategies to senior living care teams and organizations. Monica has extensive experience in this segment; she was an in-house legal nurse consultant for a large law firm defending skilled nursing facilities and served as a risk consultant for a risk consulting firm representing senior living communities across the country. Monica believes that the tools and resources within Constellation’s HEAL® program help customers prepare for and respond to any possible harm event. She draws on her extensive medical and claim experience to partner with customers, understand their unique challenges and develop customized solutions for their risk management needs.
Away from work, Monica likes to bike, garden, go to sporting events and spend time outdoors. She’s a mom to three kids, all of whom enjoy traveling together—especially visiting National Parks. You’ll often find her cheering on her son at his soccer and basketball games.
Education & Certifications
- BS, Nursing, University of Phoenix, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- ADN, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Certified Professional in Health Care Risk Management (CPHRM)
- Legal Nurse Consultant Certification (LNCC)
Professional & Community Service
- Member, American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants
- Member, American Society of Health Care Risk Management
- Volunteer, White Rock Dog Rescue, Dallas, TX
- Volunteer Basketball Coach, Our Lady of Annunciation Middle School, Albuquerque, NM
- Volunteer, Roadrunner Food Bank, Albuquerque, NM