Leaders who care
Board of Directors
Gene Lariviere, MD, FACS
Virginia Gay Hospital, Vinton, IA
With more than 30 years as a physician, Gene Lariviere, MD, shares a common dream with Constellation—to make it easier for physicians and all those who heal to do their work. Dr. Lariviere’s experience makes him especially qualified to assist Constellation® in proactively finding new ways to help caregivers and to best position the company for the challenges ahead.
When not working as a surgeon or board member, he enjoys making furniture and doing other woodworking. He is also continually fascinated with history—currently learning everything he can about World War II.
- MD, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- BS, Zoology, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Professional and Community Service
- American College of Surgeons
- Iowa Chapter, American College of Surgeons, Iowa City, IA
- American Medical Association
- Iowa Medical Society, Des Moines, IA
- Iowa Medical Society Alliance