Leaders who care
Board of Directors
Gregg Teigen, MD
Fairview Southdale Hospital, Edina, MN
Ridgeview Hospital. Waconia, MN
As a full-time practicing physician, Gregg Teigen, MD, offers the board of directors a perspective and background similar to many of our shareholders. Dr. Teigen is committed to helping Constellation® achieve its vision and purpose—to help physicians and all those who devote their lives to health attain their dream to help, heal and serve. He is optimistic that Constellation has the ability to grow and achieve its goals, despite the many challenges and constantly changing health care environment.
When Dr. Teigen has free time, he enjoys traveling with his family and friends, golfing, or taking on the challenge of endurance sports.
- MD, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- BS, Microbiology and Cell Biology, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Professional and Community Service
- Diplomate and Fellow, The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Washington, DC
- National Association of Corporate Directors, Arlington, VA
- Board member, Premier ObGyn of Minnesota, Maplewood, MN